Inspiration Maps for iPad
Learn how using Inspiration Maps can help at home, school, and work!
Inspiration Maps is an iOS app that allows users to create graphic organizers or mind maps to help organize thoughts, outline papers, plan trips, etc.
Michelle Ranae Wild’s passion is helping individuals living with
brain injury and other cognitive conditions learn to use compensatory
strategies to gain greater independence. Her entire career, more than
three decades, has been dedicated to teaching executive function and
self-regulation skills to students in Coastline College’s Acquired Brain
She has authored Making Cognitive Connections workbooks on the use of Apple-based and Android-based smart devices as cognitive prosthetics.
Based on her experience, she has launched the BEST Suite to help individuals deal with common issues associated with cognitive challenges:
- PaceMyDay -- Plan your day and learn to manage your energy and fatigue
- ReachMyGoals -- Set, monitor, and accomplish your own SMART goals
- StrategizeMyLife -- Document and track strategies that work for you
- CompleteMyToDos -- Accomplish more with a specialized todo app
- CueMyList -- Create checklists and cue yourself to move from one task to another
StartEditing Text (0:53)
StartFormatting Text Basics (0:58)
StartChanging font attributes (0:48)
StartChanging font color (0:30)
StartWorking with Text in Multiple Shapes/Objects (0:46)
StartChanging justification (0:39)
StartAdding hyperlinks (1:26)
StartUndoing & Redoing Changes (0:38)
StartAdding Text Discussion