BEST Suite 2020: PaceMyDay
Getting Started with PMD
If you are not already familiar with all the features of the BEST Suite, we recommend you take our BEST Suite 2020: Introduction course before continuing with this course.
PaceMyDay lets you:
- Plan your day based on how you feel so you set yourself up for success.
- Identify the optimal amount of time you can do certain tasks and still have reserve energy.
- Adjust the tasks you do throughout the day based on the energy you have.
- Determine the tasks that are most taxing on you so you can plan your day accordingly.
- Identify appropriate breaks to help re-energize you.
- Track your perceived sleep and how it may impact your energy for the day.
If you’re new to the BEST Suite PaceMyDay (PMD) app, you might be thinking that there is a lot involved in using the app. You may even question if taking the time to learn it is worth it. The truth is, the PaceMyDay app has quite a few features, but they are all features designed to help you track your energy and fatigue.
I wouldn’t expect you to learn every aspect of the PMD app right off the bat. Instead, the best approach is to start by learning one feature of the app at a time, practicing the use of that feature and then moving on to another feature. We'll walk you through all the key features.
If you’re still with me, I’m going to guess that are you committed to giving it a try. We’ll be with you through the whole process.
Our curriculum designers team includes Barb, Kristi, and Michelle. We'll be here to help you through the process of learning about cognitive skills and how to use the apps within the BEST Suite. Please reach out if you have any questions.